Monday, August 8, 2011

Maternity Pictures!!!

We are at that point where the belly is huge and in a matter of a couple weeks we could be parents!!! I am so excited. But sure anxious as well. Here all the pictures for all you lovely people out there!

This one is by far my favorite!! And honestly I am not sure why.

My friend and I are due a day apart! SO how cute is this?!?!





As you can tell we are very excited about this little guy!!!
My handsome husband has been my rock through all of this. He has put up with so many doctors visits, sick days, cravings, scares, bed rest, blood tests, and crazy mood swings. And through all of it he has been so supportive. He knows just how to make me laugh, and help get my mind off of everything. I know that he is going to be an amazing father. And I cant wait to see the look on his face and tears in his eyes when he gets to hold Hunter for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment