Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pregnancy hormones.

My sweet husband has had to put up with a lot lately. From some normal pregnancy symptoms to some pretty scary ones. He has been my rock. Always willing to lend a hand. Always there to calm me down. He is has made all the meltdowns easier to bear. 

Speaking of which can we talk about pregnancy hormones. Oh my goodness the past few weeks I have cried at the drop of the hat. Not just your few tears here and there. But full on uncomfortable sobs. It isn't pretty. It also doesn't take much to reduce me to tears right now. It could be a commercial, or a tv show. Heck the other day I cried because I couldn't figure out what I wanted to eat. I was so not prepared for this. I know I got emotional with little man, but I do not remember being this emotional. The kind that you can't hold back no matter how hard you try. It is terrible. 

But what I have loved is the fact that my husband is so supportive. He doesn't look at me like I'm crazy. He is there for me. Even if that means just sitting next to me and letting me cry it out. He is also very good at making sure my little man gives me lots of loves. With this roller coaster of emotions I have been on it has been a great opportunity for him to learn emotions. He knows when mommy is sad. When mommy is happy. Also sadly when mommy is mad. He also knows what will always make my mood change. Sweet hugs and kisses from him. I am so blessed that both of them can help me get through these crazy pregnancy emotions. 

The other day we watched a studio c sketch, it seriously made me feel a little better. You can watch it here.http://youtu.be/FMU7UVFDqO0  They did a sketch on how pregnant woman have the power.   Pregnancy is crazy! You honestly have no control over your emotions and at times you feel a little crazy. I try my hardest to not get upset but sometimes you just have to give into the hormones. 



At times I want to buy this shirt for my husband. But he has been amazingly understanding. I can't thank him enough for being there for me. But I know this is only temporary. I know that in the end it is all worth it. Those simple statements make it a lot easier to hadle all the emotions.

Be the best mommy you can be.




No comments:

Post a Comment